Time for print (or trade for print, test for print, time for pics, TFP, and sometimes print for time, PFT) is a term many online photography communities use to describe an arrangement between a model and a photographer whereby the photographer agrees to provide the model with an number of pictures of the "best photographs" from the session, and a limited license to use those pictures in return for the model's time. If they photographs does not deem to be worthy, nothing will be used from the series, So, please bring your "A" game. A variant of this arrangement is time for CD or trade for CD (TFCD). With TFCD, the photographer provides the selection of images on a CD instead of prints in this modern era an online gallery will be presented and or a third party package share, such as "Dropbox" will be used. Similarly, with the ease and convenience of digital high resolution images, the generic term TF* has evolved, where it does not necessarily refer to a tangible CD or Printed image since the same accepted rules apply.
1) The photographer will select photo or photos if deemed it is portfolio worthy. (For extra services of photos, click here)
2) There are no time format or turn around for the photos to be completed.
3) A watermarked 'proof' low resolution photos will be share to the collaborating parties involved through a proofing gallery or third party source such as Dropbox.
4) Do not share or post proof photos in social media
Designers / Editorial
1. This is a collaborative trade shoot with the potential to be published, so please work diligently, professionally and give it your all.
2. When you post images on social media, give credits to all members involved including: designers, directors, hair stylists, makeup artists and photographer(s)
3. Teasers are only to be posted within 24hrs and removed after the given time table has expired (editorial publication only)
4. If the submitted images are selected for publication, then you are not allowed to post any images from this shoot until AFTER the images are actually published.
5. If you are using the images for your store or brand that was used during the shoot, then please post images that were not selected for publication.
6) Collaborative editorial photos are not to used for marketing purposes, associated with a dollar amount. Unless all the parties involved are compensated.